Sunday, April 22, 2012

Walt Disney World Vacation



"Walt Disney World Vacation"," I just returned from Walt Disney World and I could only spend one day there, boy was it expensive! I don't feel like I was trapped by expensive-ness because it was my first time at Walt Disney World and it was my daughter's first time too.


So my first trip was a success, but I love cheap and free stuff and having a daughter who is interested in Walt Disney Cinderella, Winnie Pooh and Friends, Handy Mandy, Disney's Little Einsteins, and Belle, Beauty and the Beast to name a few.
 I didn't have $3,200 plus to stay 7 days, and I still don't.


Trust me, I've planned a London, Edinburgh, and Far East vacations and I always get value for my dollar.


Thus the purchase of ""The Ultimate Disney World Saving's Guide
 The Ultimate Disney World Saving's Guide is written by a woman who used to be an employee of Walt Disney World and is now a travel writer.
 I turned on my computer and began reading.
 I also learned how to get exclusive discounts on 5 and 7 day park hopper tickets! These are not a good ideas except if you are going to be at Walt Disney World for more then seven days.
 Now that's saving! I wish I had known that before spending $300+ on my onsite Disney souvenirs.
 Do you know that Walt Disney World offers a free ""magical express"" shuttle and baggage service? I didn't, not that I was staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel.

 However, if you're lucky enough for Character Dining at the Crystal Palace-it's the Best Buffet in Walt Disney World OR Orlando, Florida at least in my opinion!

There can be lines at Walt Disney World and now I know how to beat those long lines and which one moves faster! And my favorite, the hidden entrances and there are several of these ""shortcuts"" to theme parks and attractions bypassing most of the crowds.
 Oh my, I cannot wait to see my daughter's face when we go there because it will look the same as when she saw Cinderella's Castle.
 And then there is Disney's Animal Kingdom and last, but not least is the little known Toll Free Number for Walt Disney World! I'm going to be burning up the telephone wires using this telephone number!

My first trip to Walt Disney World may have only been for one day, with this ebook, the next one we will be for at stay for at least 10 days at a Walt Disney World Hotel and Resort! Hope your next Walt Disney World Vacation is as successful as mine plans to be!

.


learn more here





No comments:

Post a Comment