Tuesday, November 20, 2012

"Gold Panning And The Great Outdoors",



"Gold Panning And The Great Outdoors"," Our new hobby.
 You can find oodles of websites about gold prospecting.


Back at the beginning of summer, my wife and I were spending our weekend at home as usual.
 While watching TV, flipping through the stations, trying to find something to watch, (you all know what I'm talking about), we came across the 'cash and treasures' show.
 I looked at my wife and said, 'hey, we should do that'! So we did something we never do, something spontaneous; that night after my husband got off work, we headed down to Daylong, Georgia.
 You can choose different amounts of sand to pan.
 There's something that happens when you look down in the pan, and you see the little flakes and tiny nuggets.
 Well, I can't explain it! I can only say, we both got 'the fever'!

There are also, as we found in our short lived travels, (due to the drought), that there are places where you can not only pan for gold, but also look for gemstones.


 Your given a wooden box with a screen in the bottom, you dump your rocks in, and just wash off the dirt.
 There are people standing right there that tell you what gemstones you have found.


However, not all the gemstones will be of good quality.


My wife and I are chomping at the bit to get back out there.
 And the fresh air, and beautiful scenery just makes it even more enjoyable.
 But most of all: "We want to find the gold!" We got the fever!

.



If you bet on the games you need this


Coffee Shop Millionaire

No comments:

Post a Comment